This is a set of 8 Figural Flatware Napkin Rings. I love the style of these napkin rings; It is a Rustic brass design of a figural Fork Knife and spoon on a slender ring.
These napkin rings would be an excellent addition to your Rustic home table decor.
Brass silverware napkin holders 2.5” x 2” ring is 1.5” diameter
Marked Made in India
If this is a gift please contact me, and I will gladly wrap your purchase. :)
Thank you for looking. Take a moment to view my other vintage and Mid century items, and consider favoring my shop as I add new unique items often.
I love saving my customers $ on Postage, and will combine shipping whenever possible, refunding the shipping overages.
SHIPPING: I ship on business days and as quickly as possible. If there will be a delay in shipping I will notify you. Saturday, Sunday & Holidays are not considered business days. Once an item is dropped off at the Post Office it is trackable, but I am no longer able to control the handling of the item. This includes the speed of delivery. I will work with you and USPS to follow up on the safe delivery of the packages. Please make sure you provide the correct address in the "ship to" field, as I cannot be responsible for items that are shipped to an incorrect address.
I prefer to ship all items priority mail, which includes tracking and insurance. Some items do qualify for 1st class postage.
Shipping costs are calculated according to weight and size of shipment. If you are overcharged, I will refund the excess postage.
Most of all I want you to be happy with your purchase, and for it to arrive safely. :)
1-2 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
1. INFORMATION I COLLECT
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address and the details of the product that you’re ordering.
2. WHY I NEED YOUR INFORMATION & HOW I USE IT
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law;
3. INFORMATION SHARING & DISCLOSURE
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
- Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU. I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
4. YOUR RIGHTS
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have several rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
5. HOW TO CONTACT ME
For purposes of EU data protection law, Etsy is the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may convo me via Etsy.
INTERNATIONAL Shipping is decided by whether the item is able to be shipped safely. Please contact me for information on shipping.
This shop is not VAT registered, VAT is not "applicable" for this shop. VAT may be added by your country's government upon import.
Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to purchasing.
Please note, it is my policy to put exact amounts for purchases on all customs forms and to mark them as "merchandise." International customers are responsible for any applicable customs fees, duties and tax.
I am confident you will be happy with your purchase as I sell only the highest quality items. Please contact me if you have any concerns after you receive your item.
Due to the high cost of shipping I only except returns on International purchases where required by that country’s laws. Please contact me for authorization of refund. If a refund is authorized, I do not refund shipping charges inbound or outbound. Unless required by law. Items must be returned within 14 days of receipt, and in the original condition received.